Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"See me feel me"


This, today, was so full of images. Women. All had certain things that indeed set them apart from others. But, each was warm and tender. I have always loved the feminine. I became a hairdresser, out of that desire to touch. It was an aside, something so extra ordinary. While I drove a taxi in Manhattan I found a salon. The window was filled with feminine features, faces framed in Egyptian geometry. There was this genius Sasssoon, an English Jew, born in London, recruited to the sands of time. There he formed a precise way of cutting hair so as to replicate the sights of the desert found. I was intrigued by his insight-fullness. Given my love of the feminine and my delight in art... there was no alternative. I must pursue this expression. It was just so crazy. Another road that appeared. Travel down that road I must. In so doing I attained a discipline that allowed me to play with and love so many wonderful ladies. I do not regret the number. Each touched me in a quite exciting way. Each gave me memories that I hold dear. There is a sweet smell that each has. There is never enough. Cursed, I think not. To this very day, I am so wanting to hold a woman. It is a pleasure and delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment