Sunday, June 6, 2010

Apres Vous

"Hello, Kate?" "Good morning Charles. Where are you?" I"m still in Zurick. What can I say!" "Oh, I heard. Peter called and said you had a good night." She laughed. "You guys!" "Yes I know, we're party animals. So do you have any plans today?" "I was thinking of doing some shopping in Zurick." "Well can we meet up for lunch." "Yes that would be great. You could meet me at Globus. It is at Lowenplatz 12. If you ask anyone they will know where it is." "Okay, Lowenplatz. Got that, and Globus?" "Yes it is a department store. Anyone will know. I will met you at the main entrance at one thirty." "See ya then Kate. Aloha." "Fine. Aloha Charles."
Twyler emerged from the bathroom. "So did you make your call?" She bent towards me and kissed my cheek. "Uhm, that was a fun night." "So what are you doing today?" "I am supposed to meet a friend at this place called Globus." " Yes it is a wonderful place. Everyone shops there." "Why don't we have some breakfast, and then maybe you could give me directions? I am supposed to be there by one thirty." "I would like that. There's a nice little place a block from here. That store is not very far away. I'll show you."  
We ordered two coffees. Eggs and toast for her and a croissant for me. "Hawaii must be wonderful. I never was, but would love to go there sometime." "You should." "I like your country. I never was here before and am having a great time here...  You are very beautiful." "Tell me more." "I think I love you." "That's enough." She fell into laughter and so did I. "I copied your number from your phone. Hope you don't mind?" "Well call me next time you are here." We continued with some light conversation.
"Just go two blocks that way. Make a right. You will see it." She kissed both my cheeks. I drew her closer and held her hands firmly as I looked into her eyes. "I will call you Twyler." "Aloha, Charles."

I was standing there looking around when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned. "Kate, it's you." She always had such a pleasing smile. She wore a well tailored green pants suit with a silk scarf loosely rounding her neck. I thought just how elegant the young woman standing before me was. "Hi Charles you found it!" "And you found me!" "But of course. This is my favorite store. We can have lunch here as well." "Sounds like a plan. Apres vous, ma cheri." The interior of the department store was very well done. It was even better then Bloomingdales in Manhattan. I've always liked shopping with women. "You don't mind if I look at some clothes do you?" "Kate, I don't mind doing anything with you." "What do you think?" "I personally think the gray would be better." She held the teal blouse under her chin, then the gray, and again the teal. "You are right, but I don't need another." She did find a great pair of heels. "These are perfect." What I enjoy most about cruising about in the womens department is you get to see so many great looking females lost in their fantasies. I rather it then magazines. "You are great to shop with Charles." "And you are fun to be with. My pleasure." "I just want to get a few things from the delicatessen." "After you." 

 
  






I carried Kate's purchases into the restaurant. We had a lovely luncheon. Out in the street Kate took my hand and pursed her lips. "Charles something I must tell you. Peter and I have broken up." "I had the feeling something was going on." I wrapped my free arm about her shoulder. "Are you okay?" "Yes I am. People drift apart. It started before you arrived." "I see. You're great Kate. It must have been hard with me here." "No it is fine." "I've been thinking that I might go and look up some other friends in Austria since I'm here in Europe already." "You could stay." "Let me do some checking on trains and things...make some calls." We took the train back to her apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment