Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maui, demi- god, snared the sun. The psychedelic seventies tsunami was but a precursor to the Maui golden sun-rush of the eighties. Riches and gates,resorts and condominiums, candles and incense....HARE KRISHNA....HARE KRISHNA!
enlightenment  nice and warm.
 I had just divorced and, fortunately found a rental within a block. Retaining my Postal Box seemed important. Noholani ( Heaven-dwelling cloud holder ), number 9. This street was a maze of puddled ruts and wandering chickens... The Rice Camp... Fillipino plantation housing. The parcel was fronted by a large yellow shower tree, two mauka sided mountain apple trees,  three avocados rear, and a three bedroom, single-walled house. Denim, my son, delivered The Maui News. I knew that as he also worked at Fukushima Store and George, the owner, had informed me so. In divorce I had acquiesced my last name ( adoption ). What lies ahead?.....a road less traveled....Hare Krishna.   

No comments:

Post a Comment