Friday, May 7, 2010

I started writing this blog because I felt I had a special story to share. I do. Up till now I've shared the funnier things. Those are many. My road has been extreme. My beginning was one of hurt. My father left us - my Mom, my brother and me. At five ,I had no idea of the definition of bigamy, I do now. This story is about me however. More then just me it is about life. I never walked, rather I ran, very fast. I ran to perhaps the most tranquil spot on this earth. I really thought that my baggage was left back at the terminal gate. "Look back, no back Charles" my uncle Howie said. Now I think I realize what he meant. As I care for my special friend Bronex, and hold my granddaughter Kealia, whose last name is other then mine, I realize that forgiveness is the reality of love. We must look back if we are to move forward.  I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment